You can make it to the sunrise...

…. wo oh, oh, ohhh. If you're not singing in your head to "Our Last Night - Sunrise" we can't be friends.

Anyway, here are a few shots from 2 sunrises in December. I personally think, that sleep is for the weak and that 2 hours of sleeps and sufficient amount of energy drinks/coffee to keep going during the day is a healthy lifestyle (lol) and that's why I decided to watch the sunrise over Vienna twice during one week.

What I didn't know when I planned all this, was, that on Sundays there's no bus going to Kahlenberg for sunrise (during the week - in Decemeber/January - you can take the first bus and be there on time for sunrise) so we hiked. And all jokes aside - it wasn¨t as scary as I thought it would be (dark forest, creepy huts etc.) and the whole hike didn't even také that long, so I'd be for sure doing this again soon!

Enough of this rambling, you can tell I'm studying for my exams by the way I write. My irony levels increase exponentially with the amount of time I spend studying.

Sorry about that, here are the shots!
Have a nice day!

















Comments