Black and white world

Aloha!

Last week I went to the Alps to do a bit of skiing and because we got absolutely soaking wet during a heay snow storm on Saturday, we weren't too keen on getting back on the slopes during another snow storm on Sunday (yes, the rides in powder were preeeeeetty nice, but not the "sitting on the chairlift in ca 5cm of snow and I cannot feel my butt" part).

So we decided to ditch the skis and put on our hiking boots to go to see the Krimml waterfalls covered in snow. And it was a good decision - and also a last minute one, which meant that we went hiking in our skiing outfits and with our helmets on because we didn't have any other head covering things with us and it was snowing.

But it didn't matter as we were literally the only ones there and could enjoy those beautiful views by ourselves! Honestly, it was a winter wonderland.

The only bad thing was - it was still snowing pretty heavily and my lens was wet pretty much all the time despite me wiping it off every 10 seconds so some shots didn't really go as planned. But I guess that's life haha.

Here are some of the photos, I hope you like them!
Have a nice Sunday! :)













Comments